Rite Aid Pharmacies
Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest drugstore chain in the U.S.
Rite Aid specializes in prescription and over-the-counter medicine. Pharmacists provide free consultation and offer a health and wellness rewards card, which gives frequent customers discounts on items in the store.
This branch sells a variety of goods in addition to its pharmaceutical services. It is clean, and the staff is friendly and amiable.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 10pm; Sun, 9am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Keystone, Cigna, United Health Care
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No