Abington Presbyterian Church
Originally built in 1714, Abington Presbyterian Church is the third oldest church in Montgomery County. This church is located at the corner of Old York Road and Adams Avenue and its estate stretches behind it, housing the Abington Presbyterian Church Cemetery. Masses and church services vary, but information can be obtained by contacting the Rectory, also located on the premises.
- Hours: Services vary, contact the rectory
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp to establishment.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Choir/music programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes