Starting today, Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
Today, it's the Super Bowl Crawl: Five places for getting the necessities for Sunday's game:
1) Pizza at Riviera D'Italia , 1174 Easton Road
2) Hoagies and sandwiches at Lee's Hoagie House, 1656 Old York Road
3) Beer at Beer World, 1409 Easton Road
4) Hoagies, sandwiches and six-packs of beer at Steak and Hoagie Factory, 1749 Old York Road
5) Soft pretzels at Pretzel Factory, 1836 Old York Road
... and as a bonus
6) Antacids, at Abington Pharmacy, 1460 Old York Road
What do you think the best take-out joint in Abington is?
Of course, you're right! Add it to the list, and spread your insight!