We’re in week three of our weekly Patch “Best Of” poll. This week, we’re looking for your favorite bank.
Which bank in Abington offers the best customer service, the best interest rates, the best hours ... the best lollipops? (Do banks still do that?)
Do any banks offer up dog treats? (That bank would get my dog Lola's vote.)
We’ve got a spattering of banks for which to vote.
The poll is at the bottom of the page.
If we’re missing your favorite, let us know in the comments. Also, if you feel so inclined, let us know why you voted for your particular bank in the comments section.
- Susquehanna Bank, 273 Keswick Avenue, Glenside
- Beneficial, 1601 The Fairway, Jenkintown
- PNC, 1651 The Fairway, Jenkintown
- Susquehanna Bank, 990 Old York Road, Abington
- Wells Fargo, 1101 Old York Road, Abington
- Citizens, 1359 Old York Road, Abington
- Republic, 1408 Old York Road, Abington
- PNC Bank, 1407 Old York Road, Abington
- TD Bank, 1428 Old York Road, Abington
- Freedom Credit Union, 1440 Old York Road, Abington
- National Penn Bank, 1494 Old York Road, Abington
- Citizens Bank, 1919 Easton Road, Willow Grove
The winner will be revealed Friday afternoon. Should there be a tie, we will break it by looking at the comments sections.
Thanks, and happy voting Abington.