The Cheltenham Center for the Arts recently announced the award winners for the center’s 73rd Annual Members Show, which opened over the weekend.
The exhibition features work from more than 115 art center members in several different media.
Karen Singer was the juror; Singer has an MFA from the University of Pennsylvania and completed an independent work in printmaking at Ecole Des Beaux-Arts in Paris.
Singer said she was impressed with the range of styles media and subject matter.
Below is a list of the award winners:
- Juror’s Award, Bonnie Goldstein, Undulate
- Alma Finstone Family Award, John Sevcik, Pond Composition
- Dottie Sloane Memorial Award, Donna Douglass, Bizzy City
- Emmanuel Weiss Memorial Award, Megan Grugan, Breathe
- Richard Nexon Memorial Award, Barbara Handler, Cosmic Cataclysm
- Linda Gitterman Brener Award For Sculpture, Carol Ventura, Meditation
- ACX Award, Michelle Ciarlo-Hayes, Alone With the Stars
- Print Guild Award, Julie Kring-Schrieffels, Arbor Light
- Clay Guild Award in honor of Peter Petsarkis, Barbara Hanselman, Moonie Transfer Vase
- Barbara Rosin, Forever
- Ilene Molish, Folly
- Josie Ostroff, Austin Then and Now