Statement of Congressional Candidate Joe Rooney
Why is Allyson Schwartz a Million Dollars Richer?
For Immediate Release:
September 27th, 2012
Appearing in front of the Congressional Office of Allyson Schwartz today, Thursday, September 27th, Republican Congressional candidate Joe Rooney made the following statement:
“Welcome. We are gathered here today to mourn the lose of millions of dollars of net worth by local taxpayers, families and seniors, while also wondering how Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz increased her own net worth by one million dollars.
Thousands have lost jobs and their homes, poor oversight of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae and the mortgage industry by Allyson Schwartz and her political cronies have lead to the deepest recession in our history since the depression. Massive fat cat Wall Street bailouts, failed massive stimulus spending and higher taxes all supported by Allyson Schwartz have devastated our local economy.
Simply put, the only person who has benefitted from Allyson Schwartz being in Congress is Allyson Schwartz. This kind of self-service must stop!
Allyson Schwartz has proven we can’t trust her in Congress. It’s been nothing but more for her and less for us. That must be why Schwartz refuses to debate me. She’s afraid to face the voters here at home. Her record is indefensible. Allyson Schwartz can’t explain or defend her Washington DC values and why she has abandoned us here at home.
- Schwartz voted to raid the Social Security Trust Fund.
- Schwartz voted to raise taxes on families and small businesses.
- Schwartz voted for rationed health care and death panels.
- Schwartz also voted to cut Medicare by $ 731 Billion.
- Schwartz voted to raise the national debt to over $ 16 trillion.
- Schwartz is against the Balanced Budget Amendment.
- Schwartz has even taken many taxpayer funded pay hikes.
- A radical, Schwartz ran an abortion clinic for 12 years and favors partial-birth abortions, abortion for gender selection and other extremist positions.
Why would she do these things?
Allyson Schwartz does not care about you, so on November 6th, let’s not care about her by removing her from office.
As your next Congressman I will:
- Fight to create jobs and end over-regulation.
- Vote to 100% guarantee Social Security.
- Vote against tax increases. Government spends too much!
- Protect Medicare and improve health care.
- Make government accountable to taxpayers.
- Work to reign in spending to force government to live within its means.
- Vote for a Balanced Budget Amendment.
- Vote against Congressional pay raises.
- Work towards energy independence.
On November 6th, I will bring public service back to Congress from Pennsylvania’s 13th Congressional District. Thank you.