Your Future Vacation: The Moon?
A new company wants to give you the chance to go for a moon walk. Start saving now.
- December 8, 2012
It's been more than 40 years since we landed people on the Moon. In the estimation of one company comprised of former NASA executives, the technology required to make the trip is long overdue to go commercial.
Golden Spike ― that's the name of the company ― thinks it can send you on your lunar adventure for just $1.5 billion. That's per person.
Watch the video to learn more.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Abington, Cheltenham Ranked on Newsweek's Best High Schools in America List
- Retiring at 50: Could You Follow This Woman's Extreme Savings Plan?
- What’s the Going Rate For a Lawn Service in the Abington Area?
- Abington Curriculum Specialist to Leave for Centennial
- Willow Grove Man Arrested After Doing a Favor