Twelve Waive Charges to County Court in Meth Ring Case
A second preliminary hearing for the remaining suspects is set for May 24 before District Judge Andrea Duffy
At the District Court of Judge Andrea Duffy Wednesday morning, 12 of the 32 suspects arrested May 8 in connection with a large-scale methamphetamine trafficking ring waived all charges against them to a July 5 arraignment in the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas.
Montgomery County Assistant District Attorney Jason Whalley said a preliminary hearing will be held May 24 at 10:45 a.m. for the remaining 20 suspects, including what he called the "big players": Francesco "Frank" Messina, Dave Penna and Jeff Penna.
The suspects are facing numerous felony charges and misdemeanor charges, including corrupt organizations; manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver; dealing in proceeds of unlawful activites; criminal use of a communications device; use and possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of a controlled substance.
Searches of specific charges of suspects can be done at this link to the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System.
Suspects who waived charges to court Wednesday were:
- Troy Dudas, 111 Mine Run Road, Limerick Township
- Todd Slawecki, 42 Orchard Court, Royersford, Upper Providence Township
- Jeff Martinez, 3822 North 6th St., Philadelphia
- Vanessa Ramos, 1002 N. Marshall St. 2nd floor, Philadelphia
- Kent Lee Seprauskie “Gadget”, 55 Meng Road, Limerick Township
- Kristina Popelarski, 385 Greenwood Ave., Upper Providence Township
- Rodney Creciun, 108 Stump Road, Montgomery Township
- Anthony LaGrotte, 149 North 3rd St., Telford
- Carmen Iannelli, 2382 Orchard Lane, New Hanover Township
- Lisa Messina, 2564 Morris Road, Worcester Township
- Norman R. Russell Jr., 3275 Bergey Road, Hatfield Township
- Thomas McGoldrick, 1 Boro Line Road, King of Prussia
Dudas had his bail reduced from $100,000 cash to $5,000 cash.
Martinez, who as of Wednesday was incarcerated at Montgomery County Prison, had is bail reduced from $100,000 cash to $100,000 unsecured in exchange for waiving all charges.
Creciun, who posted bail Wednesday, also had his bail reduced from $100,000 cash to $100,000 unsecured.
All 12 hearings took two hours to complete.
The remaining suspects awaiting preliminary hearings include:
- Francesco “Frank” Messina, 719 Schwab Road, Hatfield Township
- Robert Glorioso, 1295 Cabin Road, Hatfield Township
- Jeff Penna, 1295 Cabin Road, Hatfield Township
- Dave Penna, 1898 Valley Forge Road, Towamencin Township
- James Trull, 1447 Old Skippack Road, Upper Salford Township
- Antonio Encarnacion Perales, 1002 N. Marshall St. 2nd floor, Philadelphia
- Juan M.Encarnacion, 3921 N. 6th St. Philadelphia
- Timothy Beck, 55 Meng Road, Limerick Township
- Joel Jay Payumo, aka Marissa Devine, 251 E. Thompson St., Philadelphia
- Joseph “Phoenix” Croxton, 1734 Tasker St., Floor 1, Philadelphia
- Dan Ells, 225 East 2nd St. Apartment B, Lansdale
- John Griffith, 1626 Sheffield Drive, Whitpain Township
- Ronald Krauss, 10 South Towamencin Ave., Lansdale
- Jamie L. Hamburg, 27 Lincoln Ave. Floor 2, Lansdale
- John J. Welsh III, 1150 Schwab Road, Hatfield Township
- Donald L Preston, 72 Roboda Boulevard, Upper Providence Township
- Kevin Saldutti, 1415 East Hewson St., Philadelphia
- Ryan Burns, 804 Marlbrook Lane, Upper Gwynedd (Madison at Willowyck)
- Keith Chasteen, 251 E. Thompson St., Philadelphia
- Judy Cress, 913 Township Line Road, Phoenixville