Abington Detective Among Those to be Honored in Norristown
On Wednesday, May 16 Montgomery County District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman will present several law enforcement commendations at the Montgomery County Courthouse.
An Abington Detective is among the recipients: Detective Phil Geliebter.
Geliebter also received a Class III Commendations for his role in capturing a suspect in a Glenside home invasion case in June.
Other recipients tomorrow include:
- Cheltenham Township Detective James McClelland
- Cheltenham Township Police Officer Thomas Byrne
- Cheltenham Township Police Officer Ryan Ewald
- Cheltenham Township Police Officer Thomas Fahy
- Pottstown Borough Police Corporal James O’Neill
- Springfield Township Police Corporal Joseph Mellon and
- West Norriton Police Officer Joseph P. Natalini
Information courtesy of Office of the Montgomery County District Attorney